We started 2014 by launching Whole30.com so that the Whole30 program could have it’s own space to create a community and support network. This year we’ve worked to make Whole9 more clearly focused on creating dialog around all of our 9 factors and hope that it’s been meaningful and helpful to you on your journey.
Also this year, we launched the Whole9 Newsletter and updated the Whole9 Nutrition Guide so it’s not limited to use in gyms – there’s now a version for small businesses and other group leaders. It Starts With Food got a make-over and we recorded the audiobook version. Plus, we were working on our newest book which we were able to recently announce. The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom will be released April 21, 2015 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Below (in order of publication) are the top articles from 2014 on Whole9Life.com. We’ve learned a lot since starting Whole9 and we’re looking forward to continuing to create a space here that stimulates discussion, motivation and positive change to help you live your Whole9Life.
Top 12 Whole9 Articles of 2014
- The Conscientious Omnivore: Witness to a Slaughter
- Are You Recovering or Just Resting?
- This Article Sucks (Can You Go Just One Day Without Complaining?)
- Weight Gain 101
- The Skinny on Pre-workout Supplements
- Ask Whole9 Canada: How Can You Increase Your Libido?
- Babies Gone Wild: Real Food Edition
- 5 Things You Can Do After Lunch to Improve Sleep Quality
- How to keep your self-esteem and stay sane in a world obsessed with image
- Training Guidelines Throughout Aging
- How Food Is Linked to Mood
- The Seven Primal Movements
Win It Starts With Food Audiobook
To celebrate such a great year, we’ll be giving away 3 copies of the It Starts With Food audiobook. One winner will be in the U.S. or Canada (Audible.com) and the other two will be international winners (Audible.co.uk and Audible.com.au).
To enter this contest:
1. Sign up for the Whole9 Newsletter
2. Comment on this post with these TWO important pieces of information:
- Let us know why you want to win a free copy of It Starts With Food.
- Let us know which of the 3 Audible sites mentioned above you use (or will use) depending on your location. Specify only one of these: US/CA (.com), UK (.co.uk) or AU (.com.au).
Contest ends at midnight January 1, 2015. Winners will be contacted via email on January 2, 2015. (Remember you are letting us know which Audible site you use or will use, even if that’s not the country you live in.)
Subscribe to the Whole9 Newsletter
Fill out the form below to stay updated about Whole9 articles, discounts and events.