Welcome to Ask Whole9 Canada, where Summer Innanen and Sarah Ramsden answer all of your health and nutrition questions. In this week’s episode, Summer and Sarah talk about why you might need a break from that ‘food you cannot live without’.
Is there one food that you cannot imagine living without? There are both psychological and physical reasons why we have an intense desire for certain foods. However, often the foods that we cannot imagine giving up, are the ones that we need to take a break from.
In this episode of S&STV, we talk about:
- How foods can contain chemical compounds that have an effect on your body making them more desirable.
- How a nutrient deficiency can lead you to crave a food.
- How your psychological relationship with that food can increase your desire for it.
- The connection between food intolerances, the adrenal glands and your desires for certain foods.
- Plus, how to determine if that food you cannot live without is problematic for you and whether you should try giving it up in your next Whole30.
We can help you live the Whole9 life.
Fill out the form below to join the Whole9 Newsletter.