Note from Dallas Hartwig, co-founder of Whole9: You probably know we don’t promote these kinds of online “summits” very often. However, we feel this area is really under-addressed in our community, and based on my own functional medicine practice and the Institute for Functional Medicine‘s advanced practice training that I’m participating in, I feel the information included in this free summit will be invaluable for those pursuing a Whole9 Life.
A lot of people write off “detox” as woo-woo hippie stuff, but that could not be further from the truth. (To be fair, the way that many “detox” products and programs are marketed suggests that detox is all about green juices or fasting or weekly colonics or magical supplements, so it’s no wonder that detox is often misunderstood.) Detoxification is a critical part of optimizing your long-term health, and there are two major components to addressing health through detoxification: managing your exposure to toxins, and optimizing your body’s ability to break down and excrete the compounds that you are exposed to. It’s also worth pointing out that our brains are exquisitely sensitive to both environmental toxins and stressful, negative thought processes. The Detox Summit will address all of these components, and I’m excited to share this powerful information with you.
Are you surviving or thriving in today’s toxic world?
Environmental toxins can be found in what you eat, drink, breathe, feel, and think. You may not be aware of toxins, but if you want to be healthy, being educated on the latest in toxins is a must! Chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity, may be associated with environmental toxins in your body. The Whole30 is a fantastic first step to heal the gut, reduce inflammation, and reduce your overall toxin load, but are you ready to take the next step?
Join the Detox Summit online for free from August 4th to 11th
This Detox Summit will provide you with the information you need to:
- Learn about environmental toxins in food, air and water
- Understand internally-generated toxins, like thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Recognize toxins of all types and eliminate them
- Focus on breakthrough solutions to gain more energy and vitality
Navigate your way through today’s toxic terrain when you register for the free online Detox Summit today.
“Detox” is a multi-faceted term that means many things to people, from drug and alcohol detoxification to nutritional detoxification to technology “detoxes.” Deanna Minich, PhD, has selected 30 experts in various areas of medicine, nutrition, and personal growth to offer a well-rounded, credible approach to the issues of environmental toxins and holistic health.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, Father of Functional Medicine, The Science of Nutritional Detoxification
- Mark Hyman, MD, Functional Medicine Expert, Toxins and Chronic Disease: Why Detox is a Necessity for Good Health
- Jeffrey Smith, Leading Spokesperson on GMOs, Genetically Modified Foods as Toxins in Everyday Eating
- David Wolfe, Superfoods Guru, Foods to Enhance Vitality and Detox
- Rainbeau Mars, Fitness Model and Actress, A Full Spectrum, Superstar Approach to Everyday Detox
With your registration, you’ll also have access to the following FREE eBooks as soon as you register:
- Food & Spirit Nourish Your Whole Self™ Report, by Deanna Minich, PhD
- Detox Your Medicine Cabinet: 26 Herbs and Supplements that Treat Common Symptoms, by Aviva Romm, MD
- Top 7 Therapeutic Foods, by Kelly Brogan, MD
- Ten Tips for Helping Your Loved One with Autism, by Martha Herbert, MD, PhD
- Benefits of Vitamin D, by Soram Khalsa, MD
Come listen to The Detox Summit ONLINE for FREE from August 4-11, and learn reduce your toxic load.
Subscribe to the Whole9 Newsletter
Fill out the form below to stay updated about Whole9 articles, discounts and events.
We understand environmental toxins, but please define body “toxins”……otherwise it IS hippie woo woo stuff…………..this is the same as an other historical “devil” with a conveniently priced “cure”
If by “toxins” you mean by products of normal metabolism function, there is no “getting rid of them”. They will always be there.
This is a sincere comment, I appreciate you guys and your approach to food, somewhat surprised to see you jump on the the “detox” bandwagon.