Today, we offer another awesome It Starts With Food-sponsored contest from some amazing folks. Our friends at Stronger Faster Healthier are offering up a sweet prize for those of you who pre-order your copy of It Starts With Food on Barnes & Noble or Amazon today (Friday, June 1st).
Today we are giving away three (3) 10-ounce bottles of Stronger Faster Healthier’s SO3 Super Omega-3 Oil to It Starts With Food fans.
If you’ve read our Fish Oil FAQ then you know why omega-3 fatty acids, specifically the good stuff called EPA and DHA, are an important part of your healthy nutrition plan. You also may know that Stronger Faster Healthier fish oil is Whole9-recommended because of their first-rate ingredients, their high concentration of EPA and DHA, and the variety of really darn good flavors they offer.
Your Stronger Faster Healthier Prize Pack includes:
- THREE 10-ounce bottles of SFH’s SO3 Super Omega-3 Oil, worth a total of $150.
- Free shipping (within the U.S. only)
Per our dosage recommendations in It Starts With Food, that’s a 6-month supply of the highest quality, best tasting fish oil around. Even better? This contest is open to everyone who has pre-ordered It Starts With Food since our last contest! (And you can enter to win more than once by pre-ordering multiple copies of It Starts With Food in separate transactions.)
Here are the rules for our Stronger Faster Healthier contest:
- You must be a U.S. resident. (Sorry international readers!)
- Like the Stronger Faster Healthier Facebook page.
- Pre-order It Starts With Food on Barnes & Noble or Amazon by the end of the day on Friday, June 1st.
- Forward your pre-order confirmation email to email@example.com by Friday, June 1st, 11:59 PM PST.
- Note, only pre-orders dated from May 26, 2012 – June 1, 2012 are eligible for this giveaway.
Today’s winner will be chosen at random and announced on the Whole9 Facebook page (and here in comments) on Saturday, June 2nd.
We are so fortunate to have such a supportive community. Thank you to SFH for this awesome give-away, and thank you to our readers for your interest in It Starts With Food!