Congratulations! Your Whole30® is officially over – not that you’ll be running right out and diving into a box of donuts, of course. Whether it’s your first, second or tenth Whole30, this article is for you – part homework, part sound-off, and part pat-on-the-back.
Homework #1: Take a Picture
First, our newest initiative. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, so we’re gathering photos to document your Whole30 achievements. It’s simple:
- Write your accomplishment(s) on a 8-1/2 x 11 piece of paper (held horizontally) with a bright, bold marker.
- Keep it short (and legible). Statements like “I lost 16 pounds,” “No more seasonal allergies!” or “I’m off my diabetes medication” are perfect.
- Take a photo of you holding your sign, from the waist up. (Don’t forget to SMILE!)
- Email your photo to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) – and feel free to show off (we mean post your photo) to our Whole30 Facebook page.
Get to snappin’, because you never know who YOU will inspire with your Whole30 Success Story.
Homework #2: Share Your Story
Additional assignments… because we’d REALLY like to hear about your Whole30 results. Please take a few minutes to contribute your story to:
- Our ONE QUESTION Whole30 weight loss survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/whole30weightloss
- Our Whole30 A-Z testimonial post: http://whole9life.com/2011/06/the-whole30-a-z-real-life-testimonials/
- Link to your own wrap-up blog post on the Whole30 Facebook page, so we can ALL read about your Whole30 experience – lessons learned, results achieved, and “go-forward” plans.
Homework #3: Prepare For Your Whole9 Life
Next assignment - read (or -re-read) Chapter 20 (Strategies for Long-Term Success) in It Starts With Food. This chapter outlines our plan for turning your Whole30 into your Whole9 Life, ensuring you don’t permanently slip back into old unhealthy habits.
Don’t have the book yet? These articles will get you started, and the “Life After Your Whole30″ section of our Whole30 Forum will keep you going.
- Ride Your Own Bike. When should your Whole30 program come to an end?
- Life After Your Whole30.Whole30 participants offer tips and tricks for YOUR Day 31.
- It’s Our Own Darn Program. Melissa and Dallas analyze one of their Whole30 experiences.
- The Whole9 Guide to Eating Dirty, Part I. Is there really a valid scientific reason to “cheat”?
- The Whole9 Guide to Eating Dirty, Part II. How to “cheat smart”, and not go off the rails.
- The Whole9 Guide to Nutritional Off-Roading. We’ll help you determine when it’s really worth it.
Homework #4: Show Off!
Fly your Whole30 flag high and proud with these awesome graphics.
You’ve earned it! Copy and paste this code to display our small Whole30 widget on your page:
<a href=http://whole9life.com/category/whole-30/><img src=http://whole9life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/finishedwhole30.jpg border =0 alt=The Whole30 Program, created by Whole9></a>
Or download a large size graphic to use as your Facebook cover photo by clicking HERE!
Congratulations on a Whole30 well done from Dallas, Melissa, and the Whole9 team. (And be sure to stick around, because we’ve got tons of good lifestyle information to share on the 9Blog.)