For those of you who started your Whole30 on July 1st… congratulations! Your 30 days are officially up – not that you have to run right out and dive into a box of donuts, of course. Whether it’s your first, second or tenth Whole30, today’s post is for you – part homework and part sound-off.
For those of you about to come off the program, we’ve got some assignments for you. First, we’d like to hear about your Whole30 results. Please take a few minutes to contribute your story to:
- Our ONE QUESTION Whole30 weight loss survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/whole30weightloss
- Our Whole30 A-Z testimonial post: http://whole9life.com/2011/06/the-whole30-a-z-real-life-testimonials/
Next assignment – please read these articles to help you prepare a plan to reintroduce some of those foods you think you’ve been missing. These resources (along with the “Life After Your Whole30″ section of your Whole30 Success Guide) will help you make the most of your 30 days, and figure out once and for all how the foods you used to eat are actually affecting you.
- Ride Your Own Bike. When should your Whole30 program come to an end?
- Life After Your Whole30.Whole30 participants offer tips and tricks for YOUR Day 31.
- It’s Our Own Darn Program. Melissa and Dallas analyze their last Whole30 experience.
- The Whole9 Guide to Eating Dirty, Part I. Is there really a valid scientific reason to “cheat”?
- The Whole9 Guide to Eating Dirty, Part II. How to “cheat smart”, and not go off the rails.
- The Whole9 Guide to Nutritional Off-Roading. We’ll help you determine when it’s really worth it.
And now, we want to hear from YOU. Share your results, your success stories, your obstacles, your journey. Share your most valuable Whole30 tips and tricks and your most successful strategies for staying compliant with those who will come after you. Most importantly – let us know you did it! Sound off in comments – and congratulations to all of you who completed the Whole30 Version 4.0. We hope you continue to hang around here and on Facebook to inspire, encourage and motivate others on the program.
Subscribe to the Whole9 Newsletter
Fill out the form below to stay updated about Whole9 articles, discounts and events.